WordPress tech lead for Ylläs Ski Resort
This was a fun project at Columbia Road. I was part of a team of a designer, a martech consultant and two developers.
- Owning the technical implementation of the new ski.yllas.fi website.
- Setting up a local Docker environment and CI/CD processes with automatic deployments to Seravo.
- Developing PHP templates with ACF.
- Designing and implementing a custom integration to fetch weather and slope data with Transient caching.
- Providing technical support for other team members and client stakeholders.